Saturday, April 5, 2008

NewS a part of my life.

NewS needs a hiatus on my profile(?)..
Every night they sing songs for me.
In my wall you can only see pi(yeah,mom posted that..not me.)
My wallpaper is like my header in lj.
My folders are entitled with their names.
My wallpaper in my cellphone is their band name.
when U press the center button,the main menu icons are the pictures I took everytime I see them on tv.
When it rings,I can hear their voices..
Every 6 pm, Ai no Matador will play.
On weekdays,at exactly 8 am...weeeek will wake me up.
On important dates they will sing Change the World..
Even my alarm for kat-tun cartoon is hoshi wo mezashite.XD
Everytime someone mails me,the ringtone is Mafuyu no nagareboshi.

Come on, My day is not complete without NewS.whatever I do,they will be always there.That's why I love them!

No comments: