Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pictures of JE store in Harajuku.









































































Copied from my LJ post(May 8,2008)
Just went to JE shop & met my lj friend,Reira!!!.uwaaa...it was soo fun^^ and we went to takeshita doori too~!!(My first time going there.)*thanks for the big help of Watchful21*We were few..about 15-20 ppl inside the room.=) *LUCKY!**I thought we will get ticket & wait for years.hehe.but I think weekdays & non-holiday days will be no such trouble when u go there*coz the shop opens 10am and we were early so we wait and lined up.We got there 9:57!*Its 3 mins early=D*I think that's the first & last line for the rest of the day~coz after it and till noon we never saw a line again.Just bought few pics..NewS pics and 2 yama-chan's..awww..Summer time pics are now available!*I'll post again l8er/another post,so forgive me*3 uchiwas (of course Tegoshi & Yama-chan's..I bought Pi's for my mom..lol)no I just said that but yeah she was the reason that's why I bought Pi's..hehehe)-Coz we were so early..we waited around 30 mins.,(ok,im late so I wait 30 mins. sorry Reira..=(..)we stayed less than an hour inside the store .so above all maybe Harajuku,JE store will consume u 2 hours or less,If in case u'll have same experience..After the tour on JE shop we went to takeshita doori & saw lots LOTS of non-official JE stores..it was so cool!Reira said "I support this store" uwaa me too!!..the pictures are like A4 in size..O___O if I buy all,it can cover half of our house..XDI think ill go there again by myself..D; *my life is so boring..xP * *friends anyone?*Saw shibuya.Just saw..I didn't went there..xP I think Akiba & Shibuya are the busiest town in tokyo..XPI'll go there sometime~*really want to go there*







No comments: